Search Home : Business : Energy and Environment : Environment |
- ABS Consulting, Government Institutes Division: Books and software titles from Government Institutes in the areas of the Environment, Safety and Health, Telecommunications, the Internet, CFRs, and Quality.
- ATC Group Services, Inc.: Provides industrial hygiene, environmental investigations and remediation, geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, infrastructure engineering, laboratory analysis and environmental training. Include service and program information and news.
- BLR, Inc.: Internet portal for environmental businesses, including news, training advice, online forums, and other information. Some content requires paid subscription; most requires registration.
- BioEnvironmental Associates: A Natural Resource Management, Research and Consulting Group. Specializing in biological inventories for threatened and endangered species. Products include management plans, environmental permitting and compliance monitoring
- Blue Lake Products: Sells Atrix International vacuum cleaners, and safety supplies.
- CSI Engineering: Industrial Air Pollution Control Equipment: An engineering consulting company specializing in industrial electrostatic precipitators since 1970.
- Calco Applications: A distributor of the Nochar line of products and Parker Paints.
- Canadian Enviro-Tub: Extends the primary containment design by providing an innovative secondary containment enclosure. The resourceful design also acts as a retro-fit for most single wall tanks.
- Cevretek: Treatment systems, engineering, application and consulting. Water, waste water, swimming pools, and air.
- Cleaner Production: Annotated links and professional papers on businesses improving environmental performance.
- Continuum: Information on oil reclamation, unconventional oil reserves, tar sands, tank bottom cleaning, oil shales, soil reclamation, industrial sludges, oxidation stripping, oxidation mechanics, and oxidation minus combustion.
- D&A Environmental Inc,: Offers site investigations, consulting work, soil and groundwater remediation, OSHA compliance audits, underground storage tank testing, non destructive testing, tank removal API 653 above ground tank inspections, lead-based paint inspections and risk management, asbestos inspections and abatement, indoor air quality testing, water quality testing ,and site characterization.
- Detroit Testing Laboratory, Inc.: An independent, A2LA accredited testing laboratory that specializes in automotive testing.
- EECS Ltd.: Environmental information on international projects, design and implementation
- Engineering Safety Consultants, Inc.: Safety program which controlls accidents and reduces insurance cost.
- Envirograf Products: Intumescent fire prevention products from Environmental Seals Ltd.
- Environmental Analysis Inc.: A full service national testing and consulting firm for chemical, microbiological, and environmental hazards.
- Environmental Strategies: Free guide to developing an environmental strategy in your business.
- Environmental Support Solutions, Inc.: Information on hazardous waste, msds, iaq, epa, osha, and ozone depletion, software, training, and consulting.
- Environmental, Health & Safety Benchmarking Association: Providing management professionals with opportunities to identify practices that improve EHS for their companies.
- Envirotest Inc.: Offers environmental and occupational hygiene services.
- Envirowise: Offers free Government supported advice and consultation to business to encourage the use of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Farrell Safety Programs, Inc.: Safety and environmental consulting offering training, written programs and technical assistance with regulatory compliance issues.
- Fire Risk Management, Inc.: A fire protection design and engineering, research, and consulting firm. Fire hazards and life safety analyses, fire and egress modeling, code consulting, product development, fire reconstruction and litigation support.
- Frontier Environmental Solutions: Specializes in designing and installing bat friendly gates for caves and abandoned mines.
- GZA GeoEnvironmental Technologies, Inc.: Provides environmental consulting, remediation and geotechnical services, including assessment and evaluation of contaminated sites and design, construction and operation of remediation systems.
- Geo Consultants, LLC: An environmental services and geological engineering firm, created to serve clients with environmental, energy, and water supply needs including comprehensive environmental and geological services, site remediation, environmental monitoring, health and safety, project and construction management, and groundwater engineering.
- GreenBiz.com: Comprehensive `resource` of environmental information, tools and data aimed at the mainstream business community.
- Griffin Environmental Company, Inc.: Designs, engineers and manufactures fabric filtration dust collection systems for new and retrofit applications in industrial and construction markets, including ambient and high temperature conditions.
- Health and Safety Strategies: Information covering both employer and employee responsibiliies.
- HzW Environmental Consultants, Inc.: Specialize in cost effective environmental services to business, industry, and government.
- Kinder Marketing: Manufacturers of biohazard kits, emergency spillage compounds, body fluid absorbsant deodourisers, ice melting compounds, and enzyme formulations.
- Lynntech, Inc.: Develops new technologies for clean energy production, air and water purification, food decontamination, and equipment sterilization.
- MB Technical Services: A full-service consulting firm that provides design, environmental and planning services to private industry, government agencies and general contractors.
- MT2: Metals Treatment Technologies: An environmental technologies firm specializing in the treatment and remediation of heavy metals contamination throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
- Metchem: Details the services offered in the fields of Health & Safety , Environmental and Quality management systems and support.
- Miller Environmental Products, Inc.: Manufacturer of the Universal Liner, a liner for septic tanks and other concrete forms.
- NW Pump and Valve Ltd: Supplier of Pumps and Valves and all associated equipment for markets including waste water and water supply, nuclear, marine, paper and chemical.
- National Physical Laboratory Environmental Standards Group: Offering support and services worldwide while making advances in environmental science.
- NetRegs: UK Environmental regulations on the Internet. The product of a pilot project aiming to provide practical assistance to help you to comply with your environmental responsibilities as a manager of a small or medium sized business located in England or Wales.
- NovaSol Inc: Solar and Wind Energy: Sales, installations, system designs.
- OCE Safety Poster: Sells safety posters to factories and construction sites.
- Offshore Research Focus: Carries short articles detailing health and safety related research conducted by the UK Health and Safety Executive.
- Ozono: Industrial ozone generators and applications.
- PT. Intersys Kelola Maju: Experts in environmental consultation and impact assessments in Indonesia.
- Pase Incorporated: Focuses its products, training and consulting services on meeting the emergency public information and crisis communication needs of corporate, government, and non-profit sector clients.
- Plastika Akrapovic Buzet: Design and production of plastic firefighters and safety helmets, glow in the dark helmets, hearing protectors, and containers for cosmetic products.
- Precision Sheet Metal: Custom industrial air handling solutions for dust, mist and smoke collection
- RAM Products Limited: Develops innovative solutions which address health, environment and safety issues.
- RISKassessor.com: Risk analysis, environmental assessment, reliability, availability and maintainability analysis, or any other kind of analysis of risks affecting people, the environment or business.
- RainSafe, Inc: Dedicated to safety products, currently focused on an automatic umbrella sleeve to promote building safety during bad weather.
- Rest Assured Personal Inspection Light: Detects hidden germs and bacteria..
- SIR Phoenix, Inc: Offers EPA-mandated monthly leak detection monitoring of underground storage tanks based on the Statistical Inventory Reconciliation (SIR) model.
- SNC-Lavalin Environment Inc.: Offers consulting services in sciences and environmental engineering.
- Safety Kleen: Delivering a range of machine services and waste collection services centered on recycling or re-use.
- SafetyVillage: Features web enabled safety software applications that help manage corporate safety compliance.
- Sentry Products Limited: Healthcare engineering supplies, Autoclave and bench top steriliser testing/validation products.
- Stanger Science and Environment: Environmental & materials advice, news, contacts, environmental links, and useful data `resource` for interested users.
- Sterling Environmental Health and Safety: A professional consultancy, assisting businesses achieve compliance with legal requirements and to implement systems designed to reduce accident potential, damage to property and the environment.
- Stratfords Ltd: Suppliers of personnel protection and safety equipment for all industries and working environemnts.
- The National Chemical Emergency Centre: Products and services for chemical manufacturers, traders and distributors to assist with manufacture and distribution of hazardous products and to be prepared for any emergency.
- Thompson & Associates: Provides consulting, design and construction, as well as injury investigation and site analysis, for public and private agencies' playgrounds.
- Tycor Environmental Limited: Materials handling solutions for industry. Incorporating conveyors, lift equipment, work stations, storage solutions, industrial extraction/filtration and burn off ovens.
- Versar, Inc.: Develop environmentally impaired sites for reuse. Projects include constructing waste-management systems, highways, and stormwater drainage. Features corporate data, environment library, and company news. (AMEX: VSR)
- WIK Associates, Inc.: A full-service environmental consulting, investigation, remediation, emergency response and bioremediation firm.
- Waterlink, Inc.: Manufacture water purification and wastewater systems. Includes product and system data, company news, investor information, and student links. (Private)
This category in other languages: