Search Home : Computers : Programming : Languages : PHP : Scripts : Link Management
- Aardvark Topsites PHP: A topsites script. [Open source, GPL]
- Booby: A multi-user, multi language, fully themeable web-based desktop application that provides online management for bookmarks, contacts, to-dos and notes. Written in PHP and is database independent.A multi-user, multi language, fully themeable web-based desktop application that provides online management for bookmarks, contacts, to-dos and notes. Written in PHP and is database independent. [Open source, GPL]
- David's PHP Scripts: Free PHP scripts available for download include a search engine for small to medium sites, a link tracking script, and a mailing list, email announcement script.
- Directory Search: Multi-level category directory, integrated search engine, powerful control panel. [Free and commercial versions]
- Directory97: A web indexing site or link directory PHP/MySQL script. [Commercial]
- EXPOW: Scripts that generates directory indexes, written in PHP. Can replace Apache directory auto indexer, generate indexes, on the fly, with visualization facilities and file managing ability. Free software, distributed under GPL Terms.
- EasyODP: Allow to use the ODP content with an easy PHP script.
- ExtraSearch: Commercial pay-per-click search engine script.
- FlexPHPLink: A link management system allows to add, edit or delete links , easy internationalization, cheap customize service. [Freeware]
- Free PHP Directory Script: Template-driven, multi-level category system with integrated search engine. [Free and commercial versions]
- Free PHP ODP Script: Build a complete directory from the ODP/DMOZ data, template-driven, cacheable. [Free and commercial versions]
- Fresh ODP: A Yahoo.com and Dmoz.org style directory and search engine. [Shareware]
- Google API Search Script: Free PHP script to search Google. Can be reistricted to search one site and language. Requires Google free license key. [Freeware]
- InLink: Commercial PHP portal-solution for running a Yahoo-style directory directly from a web site. Supports SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Indexu: A portal solution software that allow webmasters and members to easily add, organize, and manage links. By Nicecoder. [Commercial]
- JAPPC - Search Engine Scripts: Free PHP scripts for searching Google, Searchfeed, and RevinuePilot. Also developing our own pay per click search engine script.
- Jade: A PHP and MySQL based directory and search engine application that works with templates.
- Jax Link Lists: An online hyperlink list manager for small link lists.
- K-Links Directory: Professional link indexing solution [Commercial]
- K-Search: Pay Per Click/MetaSearch script [Commercial]
- Link Department: Link management script with advanced yet easy to use admin control panel, fully template driven appearance, static HTML front-end and email notifications.
- Link Up Gold: Features unlimited categories and links, rating system, maillists, editor's pick, sponsors, and multiple languages.
- Linkerdoodle: Written in PHP and designed to maintain a personal database of bookmarks, Linkerdoodle is a simple link organizer. [Open source, Artistic License]
- LinksCaffe: A mySQL/PHP4 portal solution that allows to run Yahoo-style directory.
- MOL Modular Open Log Link List: A simple filebased PHP Link-List.
- Monster Top List: Topsites script with webring, dynamic list position imaging, and RSS feeds. [Commercial]
- NooToplist: Configurable and featured toplist script.
- OpenRealty: A free, open source PHP real estate listing manager that uses a MySQL backend.
- PhpDig: A search engine written in PHP that uses a MySQL database backend. It features indexing of both static and dynamic pages and full text indexing.
- RazModz: Modifications and hacks for Aardvark Topsites PHP.
- ScriptRocket Top Site: PHP Script for creating and run Top Sites. [Commercial]
- ScriptsCenter.com: A couple of commercial scripts, including AutoLinks+ and EzUpload.
- Search Engine Submit: Offers a free downloadable PHP script that submits a URL to several search engines at once, and can be modified to accommodate new search engines.
- Simple_Search: By adding this single file to site will have an instant site search facility for visitors. The colour scheme can easily be customised to match site current theme.
- Site Search Pro: A PHP fully-functional search engine for web site. Online demo. [Commercial]
- SiteBar: A bookmark server intended for both personal and enterprise usage. It integrates to most browsers used today. SiteBar offers granular security mechanism, import/export, drag&drop, skins. [Open source, GPL]
- Smart Directory: Complete kit for a directory site based on PHP and MySQL database. [Commercial]
- SmartPPC Search Engine: A professiomal Pay Per Click script uses PHP and MySQL to keep advertiser/affiliate data, listings, full statistics, payment history, status, settings.
- SnapDex Link Indexing: Interactive link index. [Commercial]
- Softbiz Automatic Link Checker: Link validator tool written in PHP helps to check automatically if a page contain a link back to site. Helpful especially in link exchange or link popularity campaigns.
- Softbiz Link Directory Script: Run own business link directory like dmoz. Customizable colors and graphics. Demo available.
- Softbiz Resource Repository Script: Run own software repository site like hotscripts. Customizable colors and graphics. Demo available.
- WSN Links: A fully templated searchable links portal. Option to auto-notify admin of submissions and submitter of approval via email. Users may rate, email, report, and comment on each link. [Free with crediting text in footer, or commercial]
- WebSight Directory System: A directory / portal system in which links can be put in categories, and subcategories. Works with PHP and MySQL.
- X-Power Links: A links management script with advanced, but easy to use admin control panel, fully template driven appearance, static HTML front-end. [Commercial]
- aeDirectory: A free PHP link directory script allows to build theme links directory.
- eDirectory: Application to manage online directories. Includes news, examples and FAQ.
- eFox Yellow Pages Solution: Script allows you to create online business directory. It's a kind of a yellow pages catalogue, but users can also add their price lists and upload banners into the local banner system. Includes complete administrative solution. [Commercial]
- iSearch: A PHP/MySQL script for allowing visitors to a website to perform a search on the contents of the site. Includes multiple language support. [Free and Commercial]
- phpHoo: A PHP script using MySQL that will display a "Yahoo-like" directory.
- phpLinks: A free link-farm, search engine PHP script that uses MySQL.
- phpMyLinks: A Yahoo-style link-management script. Screenshots. Live demo. [Open source, GPL]
- phpMySearch: A search engine written in PHP and MySQL capable of indexing a small domain or intranet. Whilst not capable to scale vastly, it is meant to cover the search needs for a single company, campus, or even a sub-section of a large web site.
- phpODP: Add the content of The Open Directory Project to site. Let search, browse the categories. Also support for targeted advertising.
- phpOpen: Make a version of the Dmoz Open Directory with this free PHP script.
- phpYellow Pages: A generic directory builder to create free or paid directory [Free and commercial versions]