Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Counseling Services : Online
- Internet Mental Health Services Directory: A comprehensive, edited directory of therapists and clinicians offering online services.
- 123 Counselling Services: Professional online counselling and supervision by email, instant chat, or telephone. Offers a friendly, genuine, and confidential therapy/counselling service which allows some degree of anonymity.
- 1st Rate Counseling Online: Prescreened mental health professionals (counselors, therapists, psycotherapists, psychologists) are matched to client's information.
- 2psych Online Counselling Services: Professional UK based email counselling for concerns with stress, depression, bereavment, sexuality. Latest reviews of helpful books, films, and videos.
- American Counseling Institute: Provides e-mail access to clinical psychologists offering online and telephone counseling for depression, anxiety, and relationship problems.
- American and International Association of Online Psychotherapists: AAOP, offers visitors direct access to educational and professional resources. Educates clinicians and the public about existing health and mental health resources as well as to promote ethical standards in online counseling.
- Anger Management Online: Counselling services, local in office (southern Ontario), telephone counselling, or web chat counselling.
- Assisted Resolutions: Provides marriage and relationship counselling to help individuals, couples and families solve personal problems in a professional manner. Services available face-to-face or online (video conference).
- BriefCounseling.com: Experienced network of clinical psychologists for marriage, family, divorce, and depression problems. Immediate help by phone or email. Rational Emotive Behavior therapy specialists.
- Call a Therapist: Connects people with a professional, licensed therapist by phone, online chat, or email. National network of screened, highly qualified therapists.
- Change For Good: Offers a variety of self-hypnosis audiotapes, free reports and online therapy and counseling.
- Counselling Skyways: Online counselling with a `group` of experienced counsellors who have had specialist training in working on the Internet.
- Cyber Psychology: Advice on line from educational psychologists and specialist teachers. Testing and ongoing services available from psychologists (UK).
- Cyber Therapy: Offers professional cyber therapy services. People can chat with a professional therapist through a virtual office. List of therapists and scheduling information.
- Direct Counseling Solutions: Online e-counseling, mediation, and advocacy for women and at-risk youths. Self-esteem, dependency, parenting, educational advocacy, ADHD, and bipolar disorder issues.
- E-mail and Chat Therapy Research Study: A university sanctioned study needs internet therapy participants with five free minutes a week to provide their experiences of exchanges/sessions and of the therapist-client relationship. Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
- Emotional Relief: Free public service `resource` of information, tools, techniques, and practitioners. Free sessions of the latest energy therapy techniques for rapid relief of trauma and stress.
- Find a Therapist Online Therapy Service: Consult a professional, licensed therapist. Our network of experienced, highly qualified clinicians is available to provide e-therapy services.
- Goslings Counselling International: Online counselling and emotional learning using secure email, telephone, or private real-time chat rooms.
- Help 2 Cope: An online source for people who have problems in life or for people who would like to talk to someone anonymously.
- HelpHorizons.com: Online counseling services offered by dozens of licensed professionals. Site also offers informative articles for consumers and professionals, chats, and support forums.
- Hotline Counseling: Counseling via email, telephone, video conferencing, or chat. Includes national services and general informational or referral services.
- Iwebcounselor.com: Real-time, full-motion counseling services over the internet using web conferencing technology.
- Lets Talk Counseling: Online counseling service that offers live video and audio counseling in a secure environment with certified counselors.
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counseling: Offers free matching and referral to a mental health counselor and information to those in need of counseling, therapy, or psychotherapy. Goal is to provide services to those who would not normally get counseling due to embarassment or for financial reasons.
- Love Pros: Licensed psychotherapists provides educated answers to your questions and is also available for one-on-one sessions.
- MyTherapynet.com: Provides confidential online therapy and life coaching. Services are conducted via real time chat, audio and/or videoconferencing. Book a session in advance or use E-mmediate care.
- National Directory of Online Counselors: Help for consumers to find State Board Licensed counselors who offer professional services on the Internet through email and chat. No charge to therapists or consumers.
- NetCounselors: A `group` online counseling service which offers help with any problems of adult life. Psychologists and counselors are State Board Licensed and have office and online experience in privacy.
- NorthWest of Normal: Providing professional, individualized online advice, couseling or e-therapy. Offers the unique service of two therapists for the price of one.
- Peace Of Mind Counselling and Research Services: Offers telephone, email, and chat room counseling.
- Peace and Happiness Institute: Showing people how to have peace and happiness in their day to day lives and in times of distress. Offers individual, family, and couples counseling.
- Psicoterapia Online: Online psychiatry clinic staffed by mental health professionals - doctors and psychologists based and trained in Spain and the UK.
- Psybersquare: Online therapy using hosted chat, interactive exercises, informative articles and Ask the Expert Boards.
- Psychology Online: A client - counselor facilitator; which offers real-time chat counseling, open community forums moderated by professional counselors, and links to crisis centers.
- Shrink-Me: Online therapy utilizing a psychodynamic or pychoanalytic approach.
- Society for Mental Health and Psychological Awareness: Psychological counseling through email at no cost. No advance payments, unlimited queries-unlimited responses provided by experts from India.
- Temperament Analysis: Beneficial for family relationships, career counseling, premarital and marriage counseling, foster care placement and adoption matches. Results via mail.
- The Human Touch: A team of highly experienced and qualified counsellors, offering counselling services over the internet. Counselling is carried out using protected real-time counselling rooms, and by secure messaging.
- The Samaritans: A UK charity offering support to people who are suicidal or despairing, and are on hand 24 hours a day, every day of the year. An English Language Email service is available to anyone needing emotional support, throughout the world.
- The Universal Generator: Unique process uses series of questions to reveal unconscious reactivity patterns. Shows how to regain conscious control of life. Belief-free. Holistic.
- TheCounselors.com: Offering online, email, and phone counseling.
- Thera-Chat: Not-for-profit mental health counseling services online. Resources database, chat and BBS. Peer counseling and licensed professionals.
- e-TherapyHelper.com: For relationships, shyness, social problems, loneliness, depression, and other uncomfortable feelings. Text-based hypnosis used when appropriate. Fees are low.
This category in other languages: