Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Counseling Services : Residential |
- A Place of Hope: Provides intensive inpatient counseling for eating disorders, depression, sexual issues, alcohol and drug abuse.
- Anandalok - Welfare Centre for Mentally Handicapped: An Indian based NGO working for the upliftment of the mentally disabled. Offers a residential care unit, respite facility, and day treatment program. Kolkata, India.
- Ashley Valley Wilderness: AVW is a therapeutic wilderness program for adults ages 18 and older. Focus is on addictions, behavior disorders, low self-esteem, depression, and underachievement. Individualized treatment plans and a "Safety Net Guarantee".
- Caramore Community, Inc.: Employment and independent living skills training facility for the mentally ill. Group homes have live in supervision and operate 365 days per year. North Carolina.
- Center for Better Living: Offers an Emotional Wellness Clinic providing outpatient, partial hospital and other programs throughout Southern Louisiana.
- Dual Diagnosis Program: An inpatient treatment program for persons who are suffering from chemical dependency and psychiatric problems and, who are residents of Kentucky.
- La Amistad Foundation / Lakewood Cente: Long-term treatment facility for adults with chronic mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia, bipolar illness and depression. Florida.
- La Hacienda Treatment Facility: Offers a specialized program designed to reverse the progression of the compulsive craving, seeking, and usage of alcohol and other drugs.
- Life Healing Center of Santa Fe: Facility that provides continuing care for severe emotional trauma caused by chemical dependency, eating disorders, and relationship difficulties. Based in New Mexico.
- NorthStar Center: Program for young adults eighteen to twenty-five years of age in a boarding school environment.
- Pasadena Villa Orlando: A unique residential treatment facility for adults suffering from chronic mental illness. Specializes in residential services for schizophrenia and Asperger's Syndrome.
- PathWaysPA, Inc.: A non profit organization providing residential services to women and children in Delaware and Philadelphia County.
- Prairie View Mental Health Facilities: Offers a non-profit, outcomes based, regional behavioral and mental health system with eight locations in Kansas.
- Ridgeview Institute: Mental health treatment facility in Metro-Atlanta, Georgia. Offers psychiatric treatment for adults and children.
- San Cristobal Ranch Academy: Therpeutic transitional learning center that offers educational and vocational programs for eighteen to twenty-five-year-old old men struggling in life.
- Search for Change, Inc.: Devoted to empowering and erasing stigma of people with mental illness by providing affordable housing and vocational services in Westchester, Putnam (NY), and Fairfield (CT) counties.
- Senior Psychology Services: Provides mental health care services for older adults in a residential settings.
- Skyland Trail: The George West Mental Health Foundation provides an environment of treatment, education, and support for adults with mental illness.
- The Affiliate: Non-profit organization helps provide residential services to handicapped people in several states across the US.
- The Parents' Foundation for Transitional Living: Rehabilitation, housing, and support services program for adults with mental illness. New Haven, Connecticut.