Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Disorders : Anxiety : Post Traumatic Stress
- David Baldwin's Trauma Information Pages: Information for clinicians and researchers in the traumatic-stress field.
- A Librarian's Guide to Books About Trauma: Article by Fred Lerner, head of the PILOTS database.
- Ask the Therapist about PTSD: Ask Laura Russell Ph.D. about post traumatic stress disorder.
- At Health: PTSD: Diagnosis and treatment of PTSD.
- Australasian Journal of Disaster and Trauma Studies: Electronic journal which discusses the effect of disasters and trauma.
- Freedom from Fear: Articles highlighting the evolution, etiology, risk factor, psychotherapy, and pharmacotherapy and treatment of PTSD. Webcasts and online forum for consultation with psychiatrist.
- Gateway to PTSD Information: Gateway to four nonprofit sites that offer PTSD information and resources.
- Gift From Within: A non-profit organization for sufferers, their carers, and those at risk. Includes articles, resources, and a support network.
- Hope Morrow's Trauma Central: Links to full-text online articles on psychological trauma, PTSD and related subjects.
- I Thought It Was Just Me: Description of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD),its symptoms and impact on sufferers and their families.
- Mayo Clinic: Post Traumatic Distress Disorder: A description of symptoms, complications, and treatments for the disorder.
- MentalHealthChannel - PTSD: PTSD overview, symptoms, prognosis, diagnosis and treatment information.
- Military Veterans PTSD Reference Manual: Online manual for veterans which outlines information on recognition and diagnosis of PTSD, and available therapies and treatment.
- NIMH about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: NIMH article about PTSD: information, resources, symptoms, treatment and organizations.
- Neonatal Circumcision Reconsidered: Reports four cases of PTSD in adult males traumatized by circumcision.
- Neurobiological Sequelae of Childhood Trauma: Post-traumatic Stress Disorders in Children. Scholarly paper by Bruce D. Perry, M.D., Ph.D.
- PILOTS Database: A powerful search tool of thousands of journal articles, books, and other documents pertaining to psychological trauma, maintained at Dartmouth.
- PTSD Bibliography: Books, articles, journals related to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- PTSD Facts for Health: Diagnosing and treating posttraumatic stress disorder: information and resources for patients and clinicians.
- PTSD and Cops: Insight on post traumatic stress disorder in police officers, articles, links, discussion `group` and case law.
- Police Officers in Trouble: Information and links to sites concerning depression, post traumatic stress disorder, stress and anxiety related to police offiers and law enforcement.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Presents the contributing factors and current defintion, with an outline of the treatment options.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: American Psychiatric Association description of PTSD, symptoms, treatment, bibliography and other resources.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: PTSD newsletter for mental health professionals, patients, and families.
- Psychological Problems from Burns and other Injuries: Dealing with trauma and post traumatic stress disorder of burn victims.
- The Psychology of Torture: The psychological aftermath and effects of torture, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Traumas as Social Interactions: Traumas are the results of a mismatch between the reactions of victims and society.
- Traumatology: An electronic journal on prevention and treatment of PTSD.
- Veterans Benefits Guide - PTSD: A guide to recognition and treatment of PTSD for veterans, as well as information on financial and legal assistance and benefits.
- War Trauma Studies: Childhood war trauma and related psychological disorders.
- What is CopShock?: A book for police officers about PTSD.
- eMedicine Health Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Overview of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
This category in other languages: