Search Home : Health : Mental Health |
- At Ease: Interactive site. A journey of exploration of feelings. Problems told through the eyes of characters on the site, offering helpful information.
- At Health: Covers mental health diseases and conditions. Newsletter, practitioner directory, treatment center directory, featured articles, and a bookstore.
- BBC Mental Health: Aims to help people understand the range of mental health conditions, promote positive emotional health, and provide information and resources for getting help and treatment.
- First Person: Provides accounts, opinion, poetry and artwork by people who have mental health conditions.
- Help Center: Information on many topics including family and relationships. Quality articles and a `resource` for finding psychologists. Resources for dealing with everyday problems. From the American Psychological Association.
- InteliHealth - Mental Health: Diagnosis and treatment information, medical commentaries, and news on a wide range of mental health issues.
- Internet Mental Health: The 52 most common mental disorders, medications, news, recovery stories, links.
- Mayo Clinic: Mental Health Center: Mental illness is the second leading cause of disability and early death in developed countries. Definitions of mental health conditions, current news and treatments.
- Mental Health Resources: Mental health resources from all over the Net along with regular original features from about.com.
- Planet Psych: Offers information about disorders, treatments, self-help techniques, therapist directory, interactive quizzes, a bulletin board, and a chance to receive free answers from a therapist to your questions.
- The Madness Group: Creates a decentralized electronic forum and distribution device. People who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions can exchange strategies for changing existing public mental health systems, and provide each other mutual support.
- The Mental Health Foundation: Information about mental health issues and the work of the Foundation. Definitions, resources, and links to mental health information sources.
- Twilight Bridge: Offers an open counseling forum, newsletter, mental health videos, and links to mental health resources.
- ULifeline: Provides students with a link to their respective college's mental health center. Also offers a mental health library, drug database, and self evaluation.
- WebMD - Mental Health: Consumer health information on mental health, written and reviewed by WebMD doctors.
This category in other languages: