Search Home : Home : Consumer Information |
- AskAnOwner.com: Real people who can answer questions about products and services.
- BestStuff.com: A network of reporters, authors, and industry experts offering reviews of new products.
- Canadian Consumer Information: Consumer information guides covering a variety of topics including children, consumer products and services, environment, food, health, housing and finance.
- ConsumerReview.com: Consumer-generated product reviews, ratings, prices for brands and models.
- ConsumerSearch.com: Database of categorized consumer product reviews from a variety of news and trade publications. For each product, it ranks and describes all reviews, provides a full story of expert analysis, and lists top rated products by category.
- Consumers' Checkbook: This independent, non-profit consumer authority provides articles and ratings for local services in the United States.
- EConsumer.gov: Provides information on consumer protection laws in thirteen countries and offer consumers a way to file complaints online.
- EnerGuide: Produced by the Canadian government's Office of Energy Efficiency, rates home appliances for cost of operation and gives tips and advice.
- Epinions: Consumer-generated reviews, buying tips and advice, ratings, price information, and searchable in a variety of ways from price to product type.
- Federal Consumer Information Center: Provides a library of consumer interest publications on a variety of topics. A service of the U.S. General Services Administration.
- FirstGov: Official web portal of the US government. Contains comprehensive information on government resources, services and forms for citizens, businesses and government.
- Going Shopping? Go Global: A Guide for E-Consumers: A consumer guide offering information on online shopping, especially from retailers outside the United States.
- Goldfish Guides: Consumer product guide offering impartial reviews and expert guidance.
- Guide to Self Storage: Consumer guide for self-storage facilities covering topics such as security, access, and insurance.
- Ineed2know.org: An independent, not-for-profit service providing articles and tips about products and services.
- InfoChoice: Offers a family of websites focused on providing consumer information and reviews for products and services from the banking, investment, telecommunications, insurance and travel industries in Australia.
- InfoFAQ: Questions and answers about buying products and services over the Internet.
- InstructionSheets.com: Includes alphabetical list of manufacturers with links to their sites and list of product instruction manuals offered for download.
- Its Missing.com: Information on how to recover stolen goods or missing items, list your missing property or search a database.
- JD Power Information Center: Using consumer satisfaction data collected, this site provides consumers information to help them in their buying decisions.
- LiveManuals: A cost-free service allowing consumers to search through thousands of continuously-updated support files for most any breakable product.
- Make Life Easy: An analytical shopping tool for consumers and businesses. Users can create smart shopping lists and personal consumer reports to make skilled purchase decisions.
- MarketMarks: A consumer driven website rating service.
- Master Me Meter: Life calculators and tools for career, family, and work.
- MouthShut.com: Consumers research, compare, and review products and services.
- Moving Company Guide: Covering choosing a moving company, insurance, checklists, and tips.
- Outcrier.com: Allows consumers to rate and review services provided by e-tailers and vendors. Also offers savings through coupon codes, deals and specials.
- Productreview.com.au: Consumer-generated reviews on products and services available in the Australian marketplace.
- RateItAll: A place to find and share reviews of products, people, andtravel destinations.
- Ratings.net: Providing consumer driven ratings, reviews, reports and links for products.
- ReviewCentre.com: UK hosted UK product reviews contributed unfiltered by consumers. Rankings and "best" are based on consumer reviews.
- Send Me Surveys: Take part in surveys online. Reviews and lists reputable research companies that conduct surveys, focus groups and product sampling.
- StoreVillage.com: Compares, evaluates and ranks a variety of discount stores, low-price shops and other online merchants. Includes detailed descriptions, pros and cons, links, and rankings.
- SurfRate: User reviews of online businesses.
- Tittos (Tell It To The Others): Provides an independent guide to the products and services around the world, by allowing consumers to publicly share their experiences and opinions.
- Virtual Reference: Extensive database on consumer information from Duke University Libraries.
- Welsh Consumer Council: Details of current projects, staff and publications, with advice, help and articles on a variety of consumer topics.
- What's the Best: Buying guides with tips and advice. Also has forums where people can post their experiences and degrees of satisfaction with products they have purchased.
- You-Review Network: Consumer product evaluation and review site.
- ePublic Eye: Monitors e-businesses for reliability, privacy and customer satisfaction. Offers a directory of registered safe shopping web sites, streaming audio consumer alerts and the Safe Shopping Radio Network.
This category in other languages: