Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Beans and Legumes |
- American Dry Bean Board: Features recipes and information on varieties and nutrition.
- Baked Butter Beans: Canned butter beans seasoned with dry mustard, bacon drippings, and brown sugar.
- Barbecue Baked Beans: Uses pinto beans.
- Bean Lovers on Suite 101: An annotated guide to all the important sites on the Web concerning beans, including recipes. Also features humorous articles on bean lore.
- Bean recipes To-Go: A large selection of bean recipes organised alphabetically.
- Black Beans with Cotija Cheese from GourmetSleuth: Recipe uses tomatoes, onions, chicken stock, and cumin, topped with cotija cheese.
- Cranberry Baked Beans: Features navy beans and cranberry juice.
- Indian Harvest Heirloom Beans: Guide to the varieties of heirloom beans. Includes photographs.
- New Homemaker: Bean Recipes: A small selection of bean recipes, including bean fudge.
- New Mexico Beans: Recipe for pinto beans including historical information.
- Pinto Beans All Week: A small selection of recipes for a week of cooking.
- Rajma: Kidney beans cooked in onion tomato gravy with Indian spices.
- Ranch-Style Baked Beans: Made with pork and beans, kidney beans, and barbecue sauce.
- Selecting, Storing and Serving Ohio Beans: Shows how to select, store and prepare beans. Includes recipe for kidney bean salad.
- Texas Cooking - Beans 'R Us: Cooking with pinto beans, black beans, and black-eyed peas.
- eLook Recipes: Beans: Provides a variety of recipes.