Search Home : Home : Cooking : Salads |
- Arugula, Fennel, Apple, Mandarin Orange, And Pomegranate Salad: From Bon Appetit magazine.
- Broccoli Salad: Combines broccoli, bacon, red onion, black raisins, and sunflower seeds with a dressing made of mayonnaise, sugar, and red wine vinegar.
- Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad: Also includes hard-cooked eggs, Cheddar cheese, and bacon.
- Bunny Hop Salad: Bunny shaped salad made with a pear, raisins, almonds, carrot, and marshmallows.
- Butter Milk Salad: From Melton Family Cookbook, from the decendants of William and Catherine Lewis Melton.
- Cactus Salad (Ensalada de Nopalitos): Includes nopalitos, cheese, avocado, onions, jalpenos and cilantro.
- Cajun Salad with Six Season Dressing: Recipe calls for shrimp.
- Caribbean Sweet Potato Salad: Serve chilled with a sprinkling of chopped peanuts.
- Carmel's Crunchy Pea Salad: Uses frozen peas, bacon, sour cream and cashews. Makes 6 servings.
- Cheese Salad: Made with grated cheese, mayonnaise, celery salt, pepper, capers, and lettuce.
- Corn and Black Bean Salad: Provides a recipe for a cumin dressing.
- Cranberry Salad: Made with raw ground cranberries, sugar, marshmallows, walnuts, apples, grapes, and whipped cream.
- Creamy Mushroom Salad: Made with fresh mushrooms and a cream cheese and mayonniase mixture.
- Custom's Creole Caesar Salad: Includes serving suggestions.
- Deep Dish Layered Salad: Can be made the night before, and you can also use grated Cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan.
- Festive Cornbread Salad: From Janice Marie's Step Back in Time Bed and Breakfast, Terrell, Texas.
- Greek-Italian Chopped Salad: Add cooked shrimp for a main course.
- Hearty Reuben Salad: Includes traditional Reuben ingredients.
- History of Salads and Salad Dressings: Includes Caesar Salad, Cobb Salad, Crab Louie Salad, Coleslaw, Panzanella, Salad Nicoise, Salad Olivier, Waldorf Salad, Green Goddess Dressing, and Thousand Island Dressing.
- Hungarian Cucumber Salad: Cucumbers and onions in a creamy tangy dressing.
- Jambalaya Salad: Includes shrimp, ham, and bacon.
- Kitchen Sink Salad: A tossed salad consisting of fruits and vegetables.
- Knock-Off KFC Cole Slaw: Cabbage and carrots are chopped up into very fine pieces.
- Muff Olive Salad: Makes two quarts of salad.
- Mushroom Caesar Salad: From Bon Appétit.
- Neuman's Easy Caesar Salad: This salad is heavy on fresh garlic and red and black pepper.
- Orange and Radish Salad with Cinnamon Vinaigrette: Includes oranges, radishes, baby spinach and almonds tossed with a light vinaigrette featuring cinnamon, lemon and orange juices and a touch of cumin and red pepper. Provides nutritional information.
- Patio Salad: Made with corn, cucumber, and tomato.
- Pea and Cheese Salad: Recipe uses frozen peas and macaroni. Makes 8 servings.
- Raspberry Spinach Salad: Consists of spinach leaves, strawberries, kiwi, and macadamia nuts with a raspberry dressing.
- Red, White, and Blue Salad: A jello salad using cream cheese.
- Roast Eggplant Salad: Turkish recipe from NetCooks.
- Seven Layer Salad: Includes hard boiled eggs, bacon, and frozen peas.
- Shaved Fennel with Blood Oranges: Recipe includes pomegranate seeds.
- Sliced Tomato and Onion Salad: Make the day before or several hours before serving.
- Strub Family Pickle Salad: Salad made with pickles, fresh green beans, and new potatoes. Served with mustard dill vinaigrette.
- Sunshine Salad: A gelatin salad that includes pineapple and shredded carrots.
- Surely Caesar Salad Recipes: For lovers of Caesar Salad and all things related with a sense of humour. Includes a "Caesar Cartoon". Also a place to send in Caesar recipes.
- Sweet Bell Pepper Salad: Chill before serving.
- Sweet Carrot Salad: Includes carrots, lime juice, honey, and crushed red pepper.
- Taos Vegetable Salad: Simple salad consisting of cucumber, peas, carrots, olives, bell pepper, mayonnaise, chili sauce, sugar, and horseradish, served on lettuce.
- Waldorf Salad: Traditional recipe includes apples, lemon juice, raisins, celery, walnuts, mayonnaise, and sugar.
- Waldorf Salad: Variation of the original 1890 recipe created at the Waldorf Hotel.
- Walnut and Apple Salad: Includes a dressing recipe and nutritional information.
This category in other languages: