Search Home : Kids and Teens : School Time |
- ABC Learn Online: ABC's Education gateway for children and youth.
- ABC Teach: Includes dozens of free printable activities, research and report help, project and writing ideas, and diorama themes to print.
- AOL@School: Homework help, links by school subject, online reference desk and brain teasers for students in K-12.
- Abiator's Interactive Index: Interactive educational activities cover most curriculum areas.
- AboutSchool.com: Online activities and printable worksheets for all age levels. Covers range of subjects.
- Activities for Online Learning for Kids: Includes activities, games, and quizzes related to a variety of subjects.
- American Sign Language/Signed English Lessons: Learn signs for communication with the hearing impaired. Lessons are arranged in units and are printable.
- BBC: The Little Animals Activity Centre: Games, stories and things to do. Supports learning at home for children who are in their early school years.
- Babloo: A portal for children 3-12. Includes interactive education, online games, fun and learning activities, puzzles, and an encyclopedia.
- BornThinker: Interactive multimedia learning and fun online games. Shockwave.
- Brain POP: Learn about your body, space, science and health. Have your homework questions answered with a movie, ask for advice, or just browse and learn. Some free sections but full access requires a paid subscription.
- Cadbury Learning Zone: As the focus for Cadbury education activity, this site aims to provide exciting and challenging materials for both school and home learning.
- Classroom Clipart: Provides educational clipart to be used on projects and reports. Clipart categories include countries, dinosaurs, animals, space, and weather.
- Cook with Lyle: Interactive games and educational activities to help kids improve math and reading skills. Requires Flash and Shockwave plug-ins.
- EZSchool: Interactive tutorials, printable worksheets, and games.
- Educating Jane: Includes information and links selected especially for girls.
- Education Place: Free games, activities, and resources for students studying math, reading, social studies and science.
- Education by Design Kids Activities: Online activities for kids including a Pokemon scrambler, math games, and a place to publish stories, jokes and poems.
- Education for Kids: Free drill games related to math, language, social studies, and science.
- Enchanted Learning: Site for K-3rd grade students includes both online and printable activities for all subject areas.
- Farm Bureau Kids: Features agriculture related games, homework help, and resources.
- FunSchool: More than 300 interactive games and activities for preschool through 6th grade with activities that range from matching numbers and shapes, geography, math and history.
- GCSE Answers: Tutorials, tips, and advice for meeting General Certificate of Secondary Education requirements in math, English, physics, and French.
- GCSE Guide: Provides resources for the English and math portions of the test.
- Getsmarter.org: Interactive site where students can compare their math and science achievement against others worldwide. Also provides learning opportunities with hints and links to tutorial web sites to help students improve.
- Global Access to Educational Sources: Categories of resources, research, and homework help designed for students of middle schools.
- High School Hub: Provides resources for high school students, college information, links to media, search engines, libraries, and high schools and their newspapers. Reference collection includes links to numerous reference sources as well as games and puzzles to enjoy on study breaks.
- Just for Kids Only: Includes math, reading, and science sections, as well as activities for parents to do with toddlers and preschoolers.
- KE7 Extranet: Features modules in English, math, science, modern languages, humanities, design, general studies, the arts, social sciences and business studies. Includes quizzes, reports, worksheets and photos.
- Kbears.com: Interactive Flash website for young children includes educational activities as well as fun and games.
- KidZone: Includes animal facts, Egyptian Hieroglyphs, language arts, magic tricks, math, planets, preschool writing skills, and science experiments.
- Kidport Home Page: Provides interactive math, science, social studies and language arts activities for K-8th graders. Also includes teacher and parent pages. Requires Shockwave plug-in.
- Kids Ark: Join in pond dipping, art projects, and collecting fossils. Discover folklore and monsters or try to solve some fiendish puzzles.
- Kids Courier: Features kids news, science, reading, math and social studies resources, and resources for parents.
- Krista Franklin's Web Page: This site has different links to extraordinary projects for kids. Also, there are photos of my world traveling to let kids take a virtual tour around different countries.
- Learning Haven: A learning `resource` covering most subjects and helping with homework. Also provides some free courses and activities.
- Learning Kids Interactive: Free educational software games and experiments for kids K-12.
- Madder of Facts: Offers timed facts quizzes on world capitals and multiplication.
- Mrs. Thonus's Third Grade Stars: Includes spelling lists, ongoing homework assignments, curriculum related pages/links, class newsletter, student work and photographs of classroom activities in Marstons Mills East School, Barnstable, Massachusetts. Includes music.
- Northumberland Teaching and Learning: Resources and activities for teachers and pupils covering most curriculum areas. Online activities for literacy, numeracy, design and technology, as well as information on creating school web sites.
- Online Learning Resource: Interactive `resource` for students in the UK. Subjects include English, Maths and French, covering key stages and GCSEs, with revision materials, tests and lesson plans.
- P.S.64's Library Links: Curriculum links for students and teachers.
- PhatNav: Offers educational games and homework help for students ages 9 through 17. Also includes encyclopedia, atlas, and other reference tools.
- PinkMonkey.com: Large collection of literature notes, online textbooks, digital library, and other study resources.
- Print and Learn for Kids: Print out a page from this site to learn or practice math concepts on paper.
- Quizzes at Ennovations: Provides free exam questions for primary school students to access online. Requires registration.
- Read 'n Tick: Offers interactive English, science and social studies activities for elementary students. Some activities require free registration.
- Research Process Helper: Offers a framework to help students work through a research project. Its goals are information literacy, information problem-solving, and the research process.
- Revision Centre: Designed to help students prepare for GCSEs.
- SchoolHouse Printables: Free printable worksheets for young children.
- Sixth Sense: Offers interactive learning resources for GCSE and A Level revisions. Requires free subscription.
- SmartKidZone: An interactive web based technology that connects school and home. It features specific areas for teachers, students and parents.
- Spark Island Learning Resources: Online learning adventures for primary-aged kids. Free trial registration.
- Studies Made Easy: Offers homework help, math tricks, science news, periodic table, and a discussion forum.
- Swami4kids: Resources for math, art, health, computers, food, science and current events, including websites, games, and activities.
- The WCHS Times: An independent school newspaper produced by students at Wilkes Central High School.
- The Woodsy Exam Study Guide: Math and science resources for British students in years 9 and 10.
- Tiki the Penguin's Quizzes: Interactive quizzes on subjects ranging from food to the world.
- Time for Time: Features interactive games, quizzes, animated time zones, class clock and the history of telling time. Includes lesson plans and create-your own worksheets for teachers.
- Zap: Offers interactive science, art and language activities for children and teens. Also hosts supervised teacher-student discussion rooms.
- iKnowthat.com: Offers web-based educational activities for kids ages 2-12. Activities include stickerbooks, simulation games, painting, math and phonics.
This category in other languages: