Search Home : News : Weather |
- AccuWeather: Features radar and satellite images and 5-day forecasts for United States locations.
- BBC Weather: Current conditions and forecasts for the UK and the world. Includes background material about weather including climate change, glossary, calculators, video tour of the BBC Weather Centre and message board.
- CBC Weather: Features forecasts for various countries and cities and satellite images.
- CNN Weather: Features weather news and 5-day forecasts for cities or countries around the world.
- Dryday.com: Daily, 30 day weather forecasts for cities in the continental United States.
- EarthWatch Weather on Demand: Gives continuously updated satellite, radar, and forecasts. Features StormWatch severe weather watches and warnings and advisories updated every 10 minutes.
- Fast Weather Forecast: Fast weather forecasts, including 5-day forecast, hourly forecasts, local and national radar. Offers customizeable forecast plus weather for most international countries.
- Find Local Weather: Local, national and international forecast search. Get quick and accurate local forecasts. Clear and concise weather forecasts and maps with no pop-up or pop-under ads.
- Guardian Unlimited: Weather: Offers five-day forecasts for UK cities, weather maps of Europe and daily world forecasts.
- Intellicast: Detailed weather and forecast information around the globe. Features include surface maps, charts, satellite imagery, and recreational outlooks.
- Met Office: Forecasts and data for UK and the world, weather warnings, UV index, maps, marine information and satellite imagery. Describes the commercial weather and environmental services offered.
- MeteoConsult World: Weather forecasts for several countries in Europe. Fast and easy to use maps.
- MeteoWeather: Weather reports for over 50,000 locations, worldwide. Weather maps, statistics, graphics and climate information are freely available.
- Meteoseek: Features current conditions and forecasts for various countries and cities worldwide.
- My-Cast Weather Intelligence: Neighborhood-level weather intelligence, tailored for hobbies, sports and lifestyles. Available on the Internet, as well as via e-mail and wireless devices. United States coverage only.
- MyForecast: Features forecasts, reports and maps for global locations.
- PersonalMicroCast: Offers hour-by-hour and 5-day forecasts, radar and satellite imagery, the current temperature next to your computer clock, and a personal forecast email from a meteorologist.
- Rain or Shine: Weather service produced by Advance Internet and features the Old Farmers Almanac.
- Television Weather Information: Links and data for TV weathercasters and their viewers, specialized services.
- The Washington Post: Weather: Weather information for cities locally and around the world and historical weather on various locations.
- The Weather Channel: Offers forecasts for cities worldwide as well as radar and satellite maps. Also includes news stories and allergy information.
- TruWeather: Weather forecasts for locations all over the world.
- USA Today Weather: Features global forecasts and information on meteorological topics.
- USA Weather Info: Current forecasts and weather observations for the United States in a simple format.
- Unisys Weather: Complete weather information, including local forecasts, weather forecast models, numerous radar and satellite images, maps and graphs.
- Weather Line: Offering free to the public, weather forecasts by phone and the web.
- Weather Per Hour: Offers zip code specific hourly and 7 day forecasts for US and Canadian cities. Also includes satellite, radar, climate, and severe weather information.
- Weather Street: Interactive weather forecast animations for the United States, much of Canada, Mexico, and surrounding waters. 3-hour time resolution, updated twice daily. Broadband access recommended.
- Weather Underground: Weather forecasts for the U.S. and the world with a fast, easy to use interface. Includes weather maps, graphics and radar images.
- Weather for You: Weather for the US and worldwide. Current conditions through personal weather station network. Forecasts, radar, weather satellite, folklore and links to related information.
- Weather.org: Current weather news, forecasts, global satellite, Radar, Surface Charts, temperature, wind and seas.
- WeatherClicks: Provides continuously updated local and international current weather conditions, forecasts and live radar. RSS and other weather feeds are available for websites.
- WeatherGuide: Current weather new, weather forums, forecasts and maps. Includes Severe Weather Guide and Weather 101 learning area.
- WeatherMatrix: Community information site for amateurs and professionals. Includes links to member webcams.
- WeatherPages: Features information, 7-day forecasts, and 2-day outlooks for United States cities.
- WeatherVine: Storm chasers of both hurricanes and tornadoes, the WeatherVine Storm Intercept Team tells their stories of their chases through audio and video.
- World Weather Information Service: World Meteorological Organization site providing official observations and forecasts cities and stations around the globe.
- World's Weather: Provides current weather, sunrise and sunset information for many cities around the world.
- Wx.com: Weather experts providing 3D weather radar and satellite images, national weather headlines and customized weather forecasts.
- WxWatch: Weather and forecast information for 60,000 locations world-wide including 7-day weather forecasts, satellite and radar images, and aviation weather.
- weatherUSA.net: Information and data for the United States, including live conditions, SkyCams, lightning data, forecasts, maps, warnings, and TraffiCams.
This category in other languages: