Search Home : Recreation : Food |
- Access Place Food: A large collection of links to food magazines, gourmet recipes and to cooking, dining, beverage and chef sites.
- Chowhound.com:: For those who live to eat, a site with food news, talk about favorite foods, favorite restaurants.
- Cooking Media: What's new in newspaper food sections, cooking magazines, and with the television chefs, plus a recipe link of the day and free recipEcards.
- Food Reference Website: Articles on food history, recipes, food trivia, culinary facts, quotes and events, games.
- Food Resources: Large collection of food links for caterers, chefs and hospitality management students. Maintained by the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Food Site of the Day: A directory of food related websites, articles, features and book reviews. Spotlights and briefly reviews five sites each week.
- Food Trivia and Fun Facts: Fun facts and trivia relating to food.
- Garlic Festival Foods: A wealth of garlic facts, recipes and resources from Gilroy, California. Also online ordering.
- Keith Famie's Adventures: Globe trotting chef brings flavor and adventure to the cyber-world kitchen.
- Mail-A-Meal: Send electronic postcards with images of all kinds of food and beverages, including desserts and appetizers.
- Museum of Foreign Grocery Products: Large collection of photographs from around the world.
- Never Trust Anyone Who Doesn't Like Garlic: Information and personal stories.
- Nick Paine's Exotic Kitchen: Culinary archaeologist presents a dramatic study of exotic and historic tribal foods, filmed in the Peruvian Amazon.
- Project: Denny's: And so it was written that at each Denny's there shall be a worker whose image resembles that of Saint Al of Yankovic. (not official site, one man's Denny's quest.)
- Rogov's Israel: Restaurant and wine critic explores the culinary potential of Israel. Restaurant guide, ethnic and regional recipes, local wines and culinary anecdotes.
- Sally's Place: Food and drink news, reviews, recipes, restaurants and travel.
- Sandwich Lover's Club: Dedicated to the art of making a great sandwich. Features a message board, photo albums, recipes, and thought and opinions about anything 'sandwich'.
- SoYouWanna.com Food and Drink: "How to" advice in detailed steps to creating romantic meals, choosing wine and scotch, enjoying sushi, brewing beer, cooking barbecue, and mixing drinks.
- Supermarket Guru: Shopping information and advice, product reviews and ratings, and cooking tips.
- Sushifaq.com: Home of the Sushi FAQ (frequently asked questions) with information about sushi, sashimi, and related Japanese food.
- Taquitos.net: Reviews of more than 1000 potato chips and other snacks, plus news and image galleries.
- The Edible Journey Through China: A thorough, interactive site about Chinese food, including history, cooking school, regional cuisines, snacks, and medicinal foods.
- The Empty Bowl: Reviews of breakfast cereal, as well as cereal related news.
- The Rice Page: A complete reference on rice and its business with links to information on its history, culture, business, and recipes.
- Too Many Chefs: A collection of writers cover food news and culture, cooking, ingredient sources, photography, and yes, even recipes.
- Webicurean: The site is devoted to epicurean adventures on the Internet. Visitors are taken on themed, food-related virtual tours.
- World of Mayonnaise: Satirical site all about mayonnaise, with recipes and ratings of different brands.
- WorldTable: Travel, food, and wine, and in particular, dining in France and New York City.
- Worldwide I Hate Mayonnaise Club: A club for people who hate mayonnaise. Site includes letters and membership information.
- Zenobia Nuts and Seeds: Find out all about pistachios, cashews, macadamias, sunflower and pumpkin seeds from Zenobia.
This category in other languages: