Search Home : Society : Activism : Anti-Media |
- Adbusters: Activist's magazine focusing on media, advertising, corporate crime, and many other subjects.
- Boycott Liberal Hollywood: Blog and online-shop discussing liberal media figure-heads posing as legitimate political figures.
- CodePink Media Protest Resources: Women's activist resources for organizing protests against media outlets. Contains guidelines, talking points and samples.
- FAIR's Media Activism Resources: Multitude of media activist resources from newsletter to media activism kit.
- Ghost Of Democracy In The Media Machine: PressThink, a one person show devoting its space to an interesting long-term press critique in blog form.
- Magazine-inserts.com: Encourages action against magazine subscription card inserts.
- Muslims Against Advertising: Campaigners against outdoor advertising in England, and in particular, Birmingham. Includes statistical history, articles, and links.
- NOW and Media Activism: National Organisation for Women media activism. Action alerts and anti-media news are among the resources.
- Reclaim the Media: Organization devoted to reclaiming the media for public use. Includes many resources from current news to activism kits.
- The Real No Spin Zone: A group, illuminating Bill O'Reilly's actions in a strong, opinionated way while using articles, studies and surveys to back it up.
- Turn off your TV Forums: Discussion forum for opinionated people with better things to do than watch television.
- White Dot: Gives a number of reasons for not watching TV, and ideas for what to do instead. Includes an anti-TV survival guide, articles, and interesting products.